New Delhi: The Staff Selection Commission will release the notification for the Multitasking Staff 2021 will be released today on the official website – ssc.nic.in. To be recruited a candidate has to appear for two examinations.
The application process will begin today and it will be open till April 30. Before applying for the exam it is essential to read the Eligibility Criteria.
Candidates must be 18 to apply and the upper age limit to apply for the exam is 25 but it will be relaxed for some categories of applicants. To be eligible for the post the candidate must have passed class 10th examinations.
Candidates have to clear multiple tests including the tier-1 exam which will be a computer-based exam. Candidates who clear tier-1 will be called for the tier-2 exam which will be a descriptive test. To pass tier-2 one needs to get at least 40 per cent marks, for reserved category students the marks needed are 35 per cent.
How to apply for the exam:
- Candidates must visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission – ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the notification that reads anything like Multi-Tasking Staff Tier 1 Recruitment.
- Read the notification and log in to start filling out the application form.
- Remember to upload the important documents.
- Pay the application fees and click on submit.
- Your SSC MTS 2021 registration will be completed.
- Download a copy for future references.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI