New Delhi: The Reserve Bank of India has opened its registrations for RBI Grade B Officers (General), RBI Grade B Officer – DEPR, and RBI Grade B Officer – DSIM vacancies. Interested candidates can check the official website – rbi.org.in – to know the full details of the process.
Candidates are also requested to thoroughly through the eligibility criteria before applying for the vacancies, while each position holds different requirements the minimum is graduation.
The application link will be activated on March 28 and the deadline to apply ends on April 18, 2022. The Phase 1 Examinations for RBI Recruitment will take place in the months of May to July, however, the admit card date has not been released yet. The minimum age to apply is 21 years and the upper age limit is 30 years. For candidates with M.Phil. and Ph.D. degrees, the upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
Candidates under the general, OBC and EWS category candidates are required to submit an application fee of Rs 850 and SC, ST, PwD candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 100 which can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
Here’s how to apply:
- Eligible candidates should visit the official website – rbi.org.in.
- On the homepage, the link on the tab reads “opportunities at RBI”.
- You’ll click on “Apply Now” after clicking on the link that reads “RBI Grade B Recruitment”.
- Fill in the required details and pay the application fee.
- Download and take a printout of the form if needed.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI